Smart Thermal Detector uses thermal, infrared, environment temperature and AI features concept
Smart Thermal Detector uses thermal, infrared, environment temperature, and AI features concept. Perform contactless and automatic body temperature screening to quickly identify abnormal temperature symptoms.
A Contactless and Touchless Process
Unlike hand-held scanners, automated temperature scanners allow you to have your employees’ and visitors’ temperature taken while they stand at a safe distance to limit contact with the device or other staff members.
A touchless device ensures you’re adhering to social distancing guidelines while also giving you peace of mind. Imagine how comfortable your employees will feel, knowing they don’t have to be the ones to take someone’s temperature (who could potentially be sick) and rely on a contactless device instead.
- CPU/OS: Cortex A7 Quad 1.2 GHz / Android 7.1
- Screen Size: 10.2-inch IPS Display
- Measure Sensor: Thermal, Optical, Infrared
- Connectivity: NFC, Wi-Fi, LANx1, USBx2
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Operation Temperature: 10 to 40°C
- Dimensions: L38x W24cm
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 60°C
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C
- Mobile Mount (optional) 100 -150cm (H)
- Measuring accuracy: 10-35cm
- NFC RFID Frequency: 13.56 MHz mifare 1 s50,s70 / mifare Ultra-Light, /mifare Pro, mifare desfire
- Body temperature measurement is done with a second. This system is built for quick scanning and avoid human errors.
- The system is automatically triggered if the body temperature exceeds the threshold.
- Connection with internet and CMS System with encryption makes it easy for recording, tracking, analysis, and statistics.