Market Leading Features
SC6500 Auto Sheet-fed Digital-Die Cutter
No dies required!
QR code job recognition, enables mixed jobs to be processed effortlessly in the same stack!
Digitally cut, crease, perforate or kiss-cut absolutely any shape
2 modes of operation DIRECT: Use ColorCut Pro to create your cut files & cut directly
HELD: Send repeat jobs to USB storage, enabling you to remotely cut your jobs, anywhere there is a power outlet (No Wires)
• Digitally cut any shape sheet card item – on up to 350 micron media.
• No new software to learn. ColorCut Pro Production Studio software is supplied, as standard, enabling you to use Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW for your cut file creation.
• Easy to use, ColorCut Pro automatically adds registration marks and QR codes to your Illustrator or CorelDRAW files.
• High-capacity auto feeder (1,000 sheets) works in conjunction with air blade separation and automated jog function, to present every sheet perfectly for the cutter, every time.
• Create a Job Library of up to 1 million unique jobs to cut either directly from your PC or untethered in HELD Mode.
• Cut up to 340mm (13.38″) x 710mm (20.47″) A4, A3, SRA3 and custom sizes.
• ColorCut Pro’s Ai capability can instantly retrieve cut files for every sheet. Load a mixed stack of jobs – even rotated sheets and the SC6500’s Ai enables you to cut one after the other, perfectly in a seamless and uninterrupted flow.
• SmartMark registration delivers incredible accuracy – adjusting for scale, skew, rotation and adapting your cut lines automatically to fit your job.
• Dual ‘Grip and Drive’ feed system enables the SC6500 to cut closer to your media edges by holding the media on both sides of the cutting head, during cutting.
• The SC6500 uses a superior cutting underlay strip, to deliver an optimal surface for both cutthrough, creasing and kiss-cut.
• ColorCut Pro’s ‘SmartTags’ functionality enables you to automatically add tags to your elements holding them into your media. Leaving a tidy and manageable stack of finished complete sheets in the catch tray.