THE 56 works so intelligently that you don't have to choose between precision and productivity
The future of cutting
Sophisticated digital functions, intuitive control, convenient
operation: THE 56 makes working on the cutting machine easier and more pleasant than ever before – even with demanding projects. For the optimal workflow and flawless precision.
Exact edges with every cut knife guide with precision bearings
electronically monitored press beam cover manual backgauge fine adjustment.
Safety Cutting System (SCS) IR safety light barrier Two-hand cutting release IDEAL safety drive Safe knife change Knife depth adjustment from the outside Access lock with password protection.
The hydraulic paper pressing with adjustable and programmable pressing pressure and independent mechanical foot pressing is an in-house development for which a patent has been applied
IDEAL THE 56
- Cutting length 560 mm
- Cutting height 80 / 77* mm
- Narrow cut <15 / 60* mm
- Table depth 560 mm
- Power 230 V / 50 Hz /1
- Fuse protection (A) 16
- Dimension H x W x H (mm) – 1523 x 979 x1211
- Dimension W (mm) with side table** – 1779
- Dimension H (mm) without touch screen – 1334
- Table height (mm) – adjustable from 950 – 1000
- Weight (kg) – approx. 303
- Weight (kg) with cladding panels** – approx. 315
- Weight (kg) with side tables** – approx. 316
* with false clamp installed ** optional accessories
Operation and programme control via 15.6” touchscreen display. Intuitive software with comprehensive features
and operation via touch and swipe gestures – just like a tablet or smartphone.
- Display (pixels) – 1366 x 768
- Operation – multi-touch
- Connections – LAN, USB
- Clamping pressure – programmable
- Clamp pressure, min (daN) – approx. 250
- Clamp pressure, max. (daN) – approx. 1000
- Backgauge speed (cm/sec.) – up to approx. 10