A low cost compact and user friendly booklet maker
The BM60/61 booklet maker from Morgana is a compact and simple to use machine for booklets up to 88 pages of 80gsm paper.
The machine comes in two formats, the BM 60 is for hand feeding only, whilst the BM61 is equipped with a side jogging unit and can be connected to the C/AC 510 collator to give more automation to the booklet making process.
These versatile machines are able to saddle staple and fold up to 22 sheets of paper and can also be used to side staple or corner staple documents. Booklets with loop staples can also be produced by simply changing the stapling head.
The BM61 can take sheets from 200 X 270mm to 305 x 440mm. Various functions can be engaged or disengaged from the operator panel: manual mode, automatic mode, stapling off, or folding only, or folding off for stapling only. An additional beltstacker can be fitted to the delivery for longer runs of booklets.
Up to 1800 booklets per hour can be produced from this well proven and sturdy machine. The BM60/61 is a market leader with this entry level product.
BM 60/61 booklet maker
- Capacity 22 sheets of 80 gsm
- Speed Up to 1800 sets/hour
- BM 60 : Sheet size, max 338 x 458 mm
- BM 60 : Sheet size, min 138 x 210 mm
- BM 61 : Sheet size, max 305 x 440 mm
- BM 61 : Sheet size, min 200 x 270 mm
- Paper weight, max 250 gsm
- Paper weight, min 60 gsm
- Stapler modes Saddle, edge and corner stapling
- Stapler heads 2
- Staples 210 Chisel pointed
- Error detection Low staple and jam
- BM 60 : Dimensions including base and belt stacker W 960 x H 1230 x D 500 mm
- BM 61 : Dimensions including base and belt stacker W 880 x H 1280 x D 500 mm
- BM 60 : Weight 55 kg
- BM 61 : Weight 58 kg